MERTC will be celebrating its 4th year in Manama, Bahrain in 2021 with the support of NOGA and H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain.
MERTC is as a truly regional event in the Middle East, bringing together the GCC’s downstream community to address the current issues facing the industry and learn about the latest technological developments and strategies that will drive and shape the industry not only for the year ahead but in the future energy mix.
The region’s downstream industry is at a pivotal moment. With COVID-19 affecting refiners’ margins and potentially resulting in a re-imagining of the energy mix, and a global shift towards reducing emissions, GCC refiners must explore ways to remain competitive.
MERTC is renowned for high level discussions, specialised technology presentations and exclusive case studies from the region’s refiners including Bapco, Saudi Aramco, ADNOC & OQ. 2021 will see a continuation of this, with an array senior representatives talking about the industry’s most pressing priorities and challenges, covering topics including the circular economy, digitalisation and petrochemical integration.
MERTC In Numbers
VP Manufacturing Africa, Middle East, Asia and Pacific for Refining and Petrochemicals, Total
Why Attend MERTC?
The World Refining Association’s MERTC is recognised as being tailored to the specific technical needs of the Middle East region. We bring together the region’s downstream community to collaborate and learn about the latest technological developments and strategies.
- Original & Interactive Presentations
- Exciting Truly Regional Speaker Line-up
- Unrivalled Regional Attendance
- An integrated refining AND petrochemical conference
- International Insight
- Our Famous 1-2-1 Partnering Programme
Our audience of 350+ downstream delegates, including 200+ refiners and 58 speakers, will ensure that you:
- Hear from the Middle East’s key players responsible for moving industry-changing projects forward
- Gain in-depth industry knowledge and expert market insights
MERTC will host exciting workshops. These half-day workshops provide attendees with the opportunity to learn, network and be part of engaging discussion. The first workshop will be presented by Sultzer GTC Technology.
Sulzer GTC Technology
- Sulzer GTC Overview and Introductions
- Sulzer Chemtech Overview and Introductions
- Isomalk Family of Technologies
- Desulfurization Technologies for FCC gasoline, Distillates and Residue
- Technologies for Value Addition to Ethylene Crackers
- Mass Transfer Equipment and Dividing Wall Columns
These workshops will be interactive sessions where you will have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and network. To sign up for these workshops before they are oversubscribed, please contact us. Please note that attendance to the workshops are subject to final approval from the organisers.
MERTC RISING STARS
The Rising Stars for MERTC 2021 is not yet open for application, Subscribe to our database for more event updates.
The Ritz-Carlton, Al Seef District، Bldg 112 King Mohammed VI Ave, Manama, Bahrain