Technical Director Μotor Oil Corinth Refineries, Motor Oil Hellas
Vice President, Hellenic Hydrogen S.A.
- Vice President of the Board of Directors. Joint venture with Public Power Corporation. The main focus is on sustainable development and implementation of projects for the acceleration of green transformation, with the production and storage of green hydrogen in Greece.
Technical Director, Motor Oil Hellas (MOH) Corinth Refineries S.A., Corinth, Greece
- Project planning, management of project margin and project team.
• Operational targets setting, follow up their application and ensure their success attaining the refineries profitability.
• Responsible for the quality inspection of raw material, supporting material, intermediate products, final products, lab samples, equipment condition.
• Ensuring and inspecting staff health and safety and environmental conditions.
• Planning and evaluating new projects, operational scheme changes for maximizing the refineries profit margins
- Gregory N. Haidemenopoulos, Helen Kamoutsi, Kyriaki Polychronopoulou Panagiotis Papageorgiou, Ioannis Altanis, Panagiotis Dimitriadis, Michael Stiakakis, “Investigation of Stress-Oriented Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (SOHIC) in an Amine Absorber Column of an Oil Refinery”, MDPI Metals, 2018
- Martin Rizo, Alessandro Ferrari, Neil Sandford, Panagiotis Dimitriadis, “Time for a column check-up”, Hydrocarbon Engineering, 2020
- Institut Européen d'Administration des Affaires (INSEAD) – Leadership in a Crisis, Business Administration and Management, September 2020
- Athens University of Economics and Business – Master of Business Administration, 1989 – 1990
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Master of Business Administration, 1983 – 1988
- 2nd Lyceum of Corinth