Europe's largest meeting place for the world's downstream leaders
In March 2019, the WRA hosted the ERTC Advisory Board meeting at the Hotel Bristol, Warsaw. Chaired by Tracy Ellerington, Director Europe & Russia Operations at Solomon Associates our expert participants shared their thoughts on Europe’s downstream status and the challenges that lie ahead.
Our comprehensive post-meeting report elaborates on the key points raised during the morning including:
• How upcoming legislation will affect business strategy and downstream’s role in the energy transition
• The increasing importance of biofuels production and co-processing
• The impact of plastic waste awareness
• The digital transformation of the downstream sector and the role talent has to play
• The upcoming International Maritime Organisation low sulphur regulation. Has the ship already sailed to be ready by 2020?
You might also be interested in
The current COVID-19 related challenges being faced by the refining industry are well documented. But when refineries need to find a ... read more
Watch the recording of this webinar with Dr Pratap, CEO at Ingenero, who shares his insights on staying ahead in a competitive and ... read more