Europe's largest meeting place for the world's downstream leaders
In March 2019, the WRA hosted the ERTC Advisory Board meeting at the Hotel Bristol, Warsaw. Chaired by Tracy Ellerington, Director Europe & Russia Operations at Solomon Associates our expert participants shared their thoughts on Europe’s downstream status and the challenges that lie ahead.
Our comprehensive post-meeting report elaborates on the key points raised during the morning including:
• How upcoming legislation will affect business strategy and downstream’s role in the energy transition
• The increasing importance of biofuels production and co-processing
• The impact of plastic waste awareness
• The digital transformation of the downstream sector and the role talent has to play
• The upcoming International Maritime Organisation low sulphur regulation. Has the ship already sailed to be ready by 2020?
You might also be interested in
Alice Garton told us more about the importance of climate disclosure laws, the impact of the Paris Agreement on the downstream ... read more
In this interview, Peter tells us more about CPFD, why it was important for him and his team to attend ERTC, the importance of ... read more