WRA Interview Series
Antonio Joyanes, SVP for Refining at CEPSA
Part of the WRA Interview Series, with Sandil Sanmugam, Portfolio Director, Europe, World Refining Association
Published on 18th June 2020
This year’s ERTC will be held in Madrid and we are delighted to share our interview with Antonio Joyanes, SVP for Refining at CEPSA. So whilst you wait till November, Antonio shares how CEPSA has gained a competitive advantage despite the COVID-19 outbreak, digitalisation and the potential of technologies which can be considered with tight budgets.
- How has COVID-19 impacted the business?
- Has it been a challenge to focus on the long-term when thinking about survivability?
- Working dynamics and maintenance schedules in the crisis
- Behaviour habits post-crisis
- How are refineries looking at reducing GHG emissions?
- Is carbon-neutral realistic?
- CEPSA’s GHG reduction targets
- Has CEPSA learnt anything out of energy efficiency?
- Reacting to the European Green Deal
- What technologies are you looking at?
- Which would make the biggest impact hydrogen, chemical recycling and CCUS?
- Adapting to IMO regulations
You might be interested in
The pandemic has overturned the way we do business. Now, as lockdowns ease, business leaders are navigating the new challenges of the next normal. Read More
"Greater regional cooperation should be strengthened during this time in terms of products, as well as storage, and even in terms of financing working capital”, says Jose Bautista, Technical Manager at the Dominican Republics’ Refidomsa Read More